Wildfly Application Server
Includes ready-to-run versions of WildFly, Apache, MySQL, and Java, and required dependencies.
Written in Java, WildFly is the next-generation JBoss AS server
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
WildFly is a flexible, lightweight, managed application runtime that helps you build amazing applications.
WildFly is an agile, lightweight yet powerful beast that can run extremely fast with a full J2EE stack including Java EE7.
This new Java release provides rich enterprise capabilities in frameworks that reduce technical burden and eliminate boiler plate.
WildFly also supports the latest standards for REST-based data access, including JAX-RS 2, and JSON-P.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Wildfly Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 16.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.