Virtual Server 512MB DDR4 Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory (SDRAM) Extension
Given the fact that your Virtual Machine has been already optimized for performance, it is rather unlikely that you will ever need to extend your Server Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory SDRAM.
However, for some special development environments where you need to install additional software packages, you may decide to do so in order to preserve the original level of performance.
HyperX HX421S13IB/16 is a 2G x 64-bit (16GB) DDR4-2133 CL13 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 2Rx8, memory module, based on sixteen 1G x 8-bit DDR4 FBGA components.
Each module supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profiles (Intel® XMP) 2.0.
This module has been tested to run at DDR4-2133 at a low latency timing of 13-13-13 at 1.2V.
Additional timing parameters are shown in the PnP Timing Parameters section below.
The JEDEC standard electrical and mechanical specifications are as follows:
Note: The PnP feature offers a range of speed and timing options to support the widest variety of processors and chipsets. Your maximum speed will be determined by your BIOS.
PnP JEDEC Timing Parameters
- JEDEC/PnP: DDR4-2133 CL13-13-13 @1.2V
- XMP Profile #1: DDR4-2133 CL13-13-13 @1.2V
- CL(IDD) 13 Cycles
- Row Cycle Time (tRCmin) 46.5ns (min.)
- Refresh to Active/Refresh 350ns (min.)
- Command Time (tRFCmin) 350ns (min.)
- Row Active Time (tRASmin) 32.75ns (min.)
- Maximum Operating Power TBD W*
- UL Rating 94V - 0
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature -55°C to +100°C
*Power will vary depending on the SDRAM used.
- Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
- VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
- VPP - 2.5V Typical
- VDDSPD = 2.25V to 3.6V
- On-Die termination (ODT)
- 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
- Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
- Height 1.18” (30.00mm)