Tomcat Application Server
Apache Tomcat is the most widely adopted application and web server in production today.
Where WildFly is full JEE stack, Tomcat is a simpler servlet container and web server.
Tomcat is lightweight and agile, simple to use and has a very large ecosystem of add-ons
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
The Apache Tomcat® software is an open source implementation of the Java Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Expression Language and Java WebSocket technologies.
The Java Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Expression Language and Java WebSocket specifications are developed under the Java Community Process.
The Apache Tomcat software is developed in an open and participatory environment and released under the Apache License version 2.
The Apache Tomcat project is intended to be a collaboration of the best-of-breed developers from around the world.
Apache Tomcat software powers numerous large-scale, mission-critical web applications across a diverse range of industries and organizations.
Apache Tomcat, Tomcat, Apache, the Apache feather, and the Apache Tomcat project logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Tomcat Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 16.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.