Tiny Tiny RSS News Feed Reader & Aggregator Site
Tiny Tiny RSS is an open source RSS/Atom news feed reader and aggregator that can be used to follow your favorite sites, bloggers, and personalities with on any device.
All you need to run Tiny Tiny RSS is a web browser.
It’s that tiny.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of a Tiny Tiny RSS Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
- Server-side AJAX-powered application, user only needs a web browser
- Free software, licensed under GNU GPLv3
- Self-hosted: control your own data and protect your privacy instead of relying on third party services
- feed aggregation / syndication
- keyboard shortcuts
- OPML import/export
- multiple ways to share stuff: via RSS feeds, using plugins to various social sites, sharing by URL, etc
- sharing arbitrary content through tt-rss
- Plugins and themes
- embedding full article content via readability and site-specific plugins
- detecting and filtering duplicate articles
- flexible article filtering
- JSON-based API
- and much more…
- Official Android client
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Tiny Tiny RSS Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.