Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware Content Management Site
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware includes tools for creating robust knowledge bases, collaboration and project management, website and blog publishing, CRM helpdesk, e-learning and more.
Tiki can be used to create many different kinds of web apps, sites, portals, intranets, or extranets.
Unlike other projects that have only a small set of "core" features and rely on third-party extensions, Tiki uses an all-in-one model that incorporates nearly every feature into the main code base.
This design ensures that upgrades are easy; because everything is released together, there is no fear that an enhancement or fix to one feature will break another.
This tight integration of all features also means that you can easily re-use content in different areas.
For example, because Tiki's wiki syntax is incorporated in all content features you can use wiki plugins in a forum thread, a blog post, nearly anywhere else!
No matter what feature your site needs, Tiki probably has it:
- Wiki pages
- Database Tracking System
- RSS Syndication
- WYSIWYG Editing
- Calendars and Events
- File and Image Galleries
- User and Group Management
- Surveys, Quizes, and Polls
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of a Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
A wiki is simply a a web page that anyone (wither permission) can edit — without needing to learn HTML.
All you need is a browser to begin creating and editing pages in a collaborative environment.
Tiki wiki pages feature:
- WYSIWYG and Wiki-based editing environment
- Full history retention, including comparison (diff) between any two revisions
- Multilingual and translation synchronization
- Structured (collated) pages
- Staging and approval
- Comments, attachments, and graphics
- Hundreds of plugins (extensions) that allow you to include anything in a page.
Database Tracking System
You can build forms to collect and manage information by using Tiki trackers.
For example, you can easily build a full-featured bug tracker system, completely within your Tiki site.
With these highly flexible and powerful trackers, you can turn any Tiki page into a highly customized form and report that data back in a filtered table, basd on a user-generated query.
With trackers you can:
- Create forms to collect data from users
- Track tasks and workflows
- Populate wiki pages
- Comments, attachments, and graphics
A blog is an online journal that contains posts in chronological order.
With Tiki, you can have multiple blogs for your site.
Because these blogs use the same wiki editing interface as wiki pages, there's nothing new to learn!
Tiki blogs feature:
- RSS feeds and permalinks
- Trackback pings and comments
- Remote posting
- Single or multiple authors
- XMLRPC interface
A forum is a collection of topics (or threads) about a related subject.
Each topic contains a group of messages and replies.
Because forum messages use the same wiki editing interface as wiki pages, there's nothing new to learn!
Tiki forums feature:
- Threaded or flat views
- Synchronization with mailing lists
- Moderation and message queuing
- Monitoring (subscription) of forums and topics
RSS is a web feed format used to publish frequently updated work.
Tiki allows you to create RSS feeds for nearly every Tiki feature and include feeds from other sources in a Tiki web site.
Tiki RSS features include:
- Support for all major RDF versions including RSS 2.0, OPML, and Atom.
- HTTP authentication for permission-based feeds
- Custom refresh rate for syndicated feeds
- Syndicate feeds in any Tiki feature that uses wiki syntax (which is every Tiki feature!)
Calendars and Events
With Tiki's calendars, you can track not only events, but updates to your Tiki site itself.
Tiki supports multiple calendars, including personal (user-specific) calendars.
Other features include:
- Customized views for years, semesters, weeks, months, and days
- Popup event notification
- Ability to export to iCal format
- Recurring events
Galleries can be used to store images, documents, or any other file that you upload to Tiki.
- Automatically recognize all major file types (PDF, DOC, PNG, and more)
- Can manage downloads by count, score, or permissions
- Automatically generate thumbnails and create "slide shows" for images
- Use or link to any file from any Tiki feature that uses wiki syntax (which is every Tiki feature!)
User and Group Management
By placing web site users into specific groups you can easily control who can view (or edit) any specific item.
Groups can inherit characteristics from other groups, giving you unlimited options to manage user accounts.
With more than 200 feature-specific permissions, you can create and use fine-grained security models.
Tiki also features:
- Creation of group-specific trackers
- Custom home pages and themes for individual groups
- Group-based notifications
Surveys, Quizzes, and Polls
With Tiki you can construct simple polls for voting or intricate surveys with different response options (such as multiple choice, text area, and ratings).
You can create quizzes to construct an eLearning platform... all within the basic Tiki framework.
With these features you can:
- Allow users and/or anonymous participation.
- Create page rating modules
- Use a grading scale
- Enforce time limits
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.