Re:dash Analytics Site
Re:dash offers a simplified means of visualizing and collaborating on the massive amounts of data generated by today’s tech projects.
With this application you can quickly access billions of records in the most popular databases, and then share both the resulting data and the query that created it to make visualizations and dashboards.
Whether you are approaching data that is relational, object-oriented, or a combination of the two; Re:dash provides a hackerish way to make sense of it all and share it with others.
Use Redash to connect to any data source (Redshift, BigQuery, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and many others), query, visualize and share your data to make your company data driven.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of a Re:dash Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
Redash helps you make sense of your data
Connect and query your data sources, build dashboards to visualize data and share them with your company.
Write queries effectively
Enjoy the power and comfort of a SQL client with the collaborative advantages of a cloud based service.
- Powerful online SQL editor
- Browse schema and click-to-insert
- Create snippets and reuse them
Visualize your data on dashboards
Always see the big, easy to digest picture for deeper understanding and better decision making.
- Drag & Drop and resize any visualization
- Schedule refresh from your data sources
- Share dashboards with your team or with the public
Query All the Data Sources You Need
Redash supports SQL, NoSQL, Big Data and API data sources - query your data from different sources to answer complex questions.
- Amazon Athena
- Amazon Aurora
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Redshift
- Axibase TSDB
- Google BigQuery
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Google Analytics
- Google Spreadsheets
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Re:dash Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 17.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.