Publify Blog Site
Publify is a simple and lightweight Rails-based blogging tool that features custom templates, a drag and drop plugins API, advanced SEO capabilities, XMLRPC API, spam protection, Ajax-based live search and more.
Publify is a simple but full featured web publishing software.
It's built around a blogging engine and a small message system connected to Twitter.
Publify follows the principles of the IndieWeb, which are self hosting your Web site, and Publish On your Own Site, Syndicate Everywhere.
Publify has been around since 2004 and is the oldest Ruby on Rails open source project alive.
- A classic multi user blogging engine
- Short messages with a Twitter connection
- Text filters (Markdown, Textile, SmartyPants, @mention to link, #hashtag to link)
- A widgets system and a plugin API
- Custom themes
- Advanced SEO capabilities
- Multilingual : Publify is (more or less) translated in English, French, German, Danish, Norwegian, Japanese, Hebrew, Simplified Chinese, Mexican Spanish, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Polish, Romanian…
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Publify Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 16.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.