PostgreSQL Database Management System
PostgreSQL (Postgres) is an open source object-relational database known for reliability and data integrity.
ACID-compliant, it supports foreign keys, joins, views, triggers and stored procedures.
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
PostgreSQL, often simply Postgres, is an object-relational database management system (ORDBMS) with an emphasis on extensibility and standards compliance.
As a database server, its primary functions are to store data securely and return that data in response to requests from other software applications.
It can handle workloads ranging from small single-machine applications to large Internet-facing applications (or for data warehousing) with many concurrent users.
PostgreSQL is ACID-compliant and transactional.
PostgreSQL has updatable views and materialized views, triggers, foreign keys; supports functions and stored procedures, and other expandability.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your PostgreSQL Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.