Pootle Translation Management Site
Pootle is a “smart” translations management project.
It remembers what you translated before to help you stay consistent in future translations.
Pootle is designed to let your community do the work of translating, has basic analytics for understanding progress, and has format converters to convert content between a number of localization, translation and software formats.
Built-in terminology suggestions ensure consistent translations.
Get your community translating your software into their languages.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of a Pootle Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Pootle Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 16.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.