Phabricator Open Source Web Applications
Phabricator is a collection of open source web applications that help software companies build better software.
Phabricator is built by developers for developers.
Every feature is optimized around developer efficiency for however you like to work.
Code Quality starts with effective collaboration between team members.
It also includes a meme generator.
Phabricator supports Git, Mercurial, and Subversion.
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
Phabricator is a set of tools for developing software.
It includes applications for code review, repository hosting, bug tracking, project management, and more.
Phabricator is powerful, fast, scalable, and completely open source.
Pre-Commit Code Review
- Review others' code with Differential, because they can't be trusted.
- Shows code so you can look at it.
- Leave helpful comments and anecdotes.
- Challenge the intern's test plan.
- Gently place bad code back in the author's queue.
Supports Git, Mercurial, and SVN
Host Git, Mercurial, and Subversion repositories with Diffusion, or connect an existing repository elsewhere.
- Can host repositories locally.
- Observe repositories hosted elsewhere.
- Publish any repository to mirrors.
- Proxy a repository for reading from another source.
- Scale to multiple servers.
Audit Source Code
Phabricator supports two similar but separate code review workflows: "review" and "audit".
Review occurs in Differential, before changes are published.
Audit occurs in Diffusion, after changes are published.
Phabricator supports post-commit auditing, either as a primary workflow or, when coupled with Herald, allows rule based triggers to get an extra set of eyes on your code.
- When used with pre-commit code review, provides additional coverage where it matters to you most.
- If you can't review, cover what you can with Audit.
- Use Herald to trigger audits on whatever phase the moon is in.
Customizable Task Management
Plan features, track bugs, and award tokens.
Maniphest lets you customize input forms, use custom fields, and has a rich API.
- Keeps track of lots of bugs.
- You can assign them to people.
- Maybe you could fix them, eventually. (optional)
- Build unique task forms for every department.
Write Things Down
You can write things down and revert them later with Phriction, which is a document wiki.
- You can write text.
- That text stays there.
- You can read it later.
- You can make text purple. Purple text resolves conflicts!
Workboards and Sprints
Use sophisticated drag and drop to make sure your project is properly micro managed with Workboards.
- Grab ahold of tasks, literally.
- Place them in confusing, new orders.
- Make a column just for interns!
- Ignore the backlog forever.
With Conpherence keeping up with where your team is having lunch is just a few clicks away.
- Chat with coworkers about work.
- Like Slack, but nowhere as good.
- Seriously, Slack is way better.
As your company scales, keep track of activity with Herald, which notifies you when things you care about happen (like a specific file being changed).
- Write business rules.
- Everyone loves business rules.
- Keep an eye on suspicious new hires.
- Warns you about plotting and scheming.
- Build triggers on tasks, commits, revisions, and more.
Command Line Tools
The arcanist command line tool gives you CLI access to most of Phabricator's functionality.
- Runs lint and unit tests before code review.
- Emits patches that usually auto-apply.
- Runs on Linux, Mac OS X
- Also "runs" on Windows.
The Conduit API allows you to write scripts that interact with Phabricator over an HTTP JSON API.
- Is an interface.
- For application programming.
Phabricator applications are serious, heavy-duty tools that scale to organizations with tens of thousands of employees.
- Infrastructure is serious, scalable and secure.
- Performance is a priority.
- High-Availability options available.
- No special editions. Everything included, open and free.
- Even has a serious business mode, for the most serious businesses.
- Phabricator is under active development, and we've accepted patches from hundreds of unique contributors to date.
- Most patches make it better.
- Only some break it.
- Written in PHP so literally anyone can contribute, even if they have no idea how to program.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Phabricator Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 16.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.