Parse Server Full-Featured Apps Backend
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
Parse Server is an open source version of the Parse backend that can be deployed to any infrastructure that can run Node.js.
Parse Server works with the Express web application framework.
It can be added to existing web applications, or run by itself.
SDK and Libraries
- iOS + OS X + tvOS
- Embedded C
- Cloud Code
- REST API
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Parse Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.