MySQL Database Management System
MySQL is a fast, reliable, scalable, and easy to use open-source relational database system.
MySQL Server is designed to handle mission-critical, heavy-load production applications.
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
MySQL is a free-to-use, open-source database that facilitates effective management of databases by connecting them to the software.
It is a stable, reliable and powerful solution with advanced features.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your MySQL Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.