Matomo Analytics Site
Matomo, formerly known as Piwik, is an open source web analytics platform that can help you understand the activity on your website.
Matomo has a customizable dashboard, a clean and logical layout, beautiful charts, and includes the kinds of tracking you’d expect: real-time data updates, goal conversion and tracking, site search, event tracking, page overlay and more.
Matomo, formerly known as Piwik, is a free and open source web analytics application developed by a team of international developers, that runs on a PHP/MySQL webserver.
It tracks online visits to one or more websites and displays reports on these visits for analysis.
Matomo is the leading open alternative to Google Analytics that gives you full control over your data.
Matomo lets you easily collect data from websites, apps & the IoT and visualise this data and extract insights.
As of July 2017, Matomo was used by over 1,000,000 websites, or 1.3% of all websites, and has been translated to 54 languages.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of a Matomo Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
- A/B Testing
- Tracking and Reporting API
- Facebook Ads, Yahoo! Search Marketing
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads: Paid search marketing campaign
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Matomo Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.