MariaDB Database Management System
MariaDB is an open source, community-developed SQL database server that is widely in use around the world due to its enterprise features, flexibility, and collaboration with leading tech firms.
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
MariaDB Server is one of the most popular database servers in the world.
It’s made by the original developers of MySQL and guaranteed to stay open source.
Notable users include Wikipedia, WordPress.com and Google.
MariaDB turns data into structured information in a wide array of applications, ranging from banking to websites.
It is an enhanced, drop-in replacement for MySQL.
MariaDB is used because it is fast, scalable and robust, with a rich ecosystem of storage engines, plugins and many other tools make it very versatile for a wide variety of use cases.
MariaDB is developed as open source software and as a relational database it provides an SQL interface for accessing data.
The latest versions of MariaDB also include GIS and JSON features.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your MariaDB Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.