Mantis Issue Tracker
Mantis was one of the earliest open source issue trackers on the market, and it has developed into a mature product used by thousands of developers around the world.
It is a simple but powerful web-based issue tracker with nearly 70 localizations, customizable issue pages, roadmap, wiki, anonymous access and role-based controls and more.
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
MantisBT is an open source issue tracker that provides a delicate balance between simplicity and power.
MantisBT makes collaboration with team members & clients easy, fast, and professional.
Users are able to get started in minutes and start managing their projects while collaborating with their teammates and clients effectively.
Once you start using it, you will never go back!
Keep your team and clients updated with notifications on issue updates, resolution, or comments.
Per project role based access control for users putting you in control of your business.
Flexibility to customize your issue fields, notifications and workflow.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Mantis Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.