Liferay Portal Site
Liferay is a lightweight yet powerful open-source platform for developing web portals.
It is a popular choice by users across a range of industries because of its flexibility and ease of use.
Liferay Portal includes a portal, web content management system, document management system and social collaboration services.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of a Liferay Demo Environment. Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
Liferay Digital Experience Platform makes Real Transformation happen.
- Unify Customer Experiences
- Transform Business Operations
- Evolve Digital Strategy
Features of Liferay DXP
- Platform: Build faster at lower cost with reusable services and infrastructure
- Experiences: Create websites, mobile apps and connected digital experiences
- Assets: Use our docs, digital assets and social content or integrate your own
A platform for transforming your whole business.
Liferay DXP supports all departments, from marketing to operations to customer service.
Execute digital strategy quickly with the Liferay platform
Keeping up with change means being prepared for whatever might come.
Liferay is designed to be flexible and fast, so changes in strategy are quickly implemented, tested and evolved.
- Create and manage modular business services, to quickly implement digital strategy
- Model business processes using flexible workflow tools
- A resilient platform scales to meet changing customer demand
A customer’s purchase is just the beginning
Closing sales is important, but so is on-boarding and customer service.
Meet customer needs throughout the relationship with Liferay DXP.
- Campaigns help you gain new customers and increase loyalty for existing customers
- Strong integration capabilities help with customer on-boarding or order fulfillment
- Customer Portals and Support Systems are a natural fit for Liferay DXP
Bring your employees and partners into the customer journey
With a heritage of powering great intranets and partner portals, Liferay DXP helps your employees and partners contribute to a great customer experience.
Quickly build great websites and mobile apps
Great digital experiences help customers get things done and communicate their needs, so you can stay connected.
Websites are easy to create with Liferay
- Drag-and-drop pages together, including targeted content
- Use localization, user segments and more out of the box
Build more sophisticated mobile apps
- Target content and functionality to specific segments
- Reuse back office services without writing extra code
Use forms and workflow to learn more about your customers
- Workflow gets the data to the right people in your organization
- From surveys to custom applications, forms are flexible and easy
APIs let you surface assets and content to any digital interface
Liferay’s front-end Libraries can be used everywhere from kiosks and interactive displays to in-vehicle or retail experiences.
Create experiences that give control to your customers
Liferay DXP connects to back office systems so your users can get things done, like pay bills, renew their orders or check their order status.
Get the right enterprise assets in front of the right people
From documents to content to back office data, deploy your resources to the benefit of your most important asset, customers
Documents, Digital Assets and Social Content built in
Liferay DXP ships with support for the most common kinds of enterprise assets so you don’t have to buy a third-party system.
- Full DMS with optional Sharepoint and Documentum integration
- Manage digital assets like videos and images
- Blogs, Knowledge Base, Forums and Wikis are included
Integrate enterprise assets and use them throughout
Once you integrate your back office systems like shipping, inventory, and orders, Liferay can surface those assets to customers, target and personalize them and add social and other meta-data.
- Use Liferay’s integration layer to add your back office systems
- Apply social meta-data like tagging and comments or add custom fields
- Target your back office assets to users the same as you would content or documents
Deliver assets to web, mobile and digital interfaces
All of your enterprise assets can easily get into the hands of the right users.
- Use permissions to keep assets secure and personal
- Liferay Sync lets users access documents from mobile and desktop
- Build assets right into your websites and mobile apps
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Liferay Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 6144 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 21.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.