Let's Chat Site
Let’s Chat is a persistent messaging application that runs on Node.js and MongoDB.
It’s designed to be easily deployable and fits well with small, intimate teams.
Create your free account on our Let's Chat Server and invite your friends to experiment.
Let's Chat is free (MIT licensed) and is provided with killer features such as LDAP/Kerberos authentication, a REST-like API and XMPP support.
Let's Chat is a side-project of the development team at Security Compass.
(A real life 10% time project!)
- LDAP / Kerberos Authentication
- XMPP Multi-user chat (MUC)
- Multiple Rooms
- Desktop Notifications
- Private / Password-protected Rooms
- Image embeds
- File uploads
- Hubot Friendly
- REST-like API
- Multilingual (i18n)
- Transcripts / Chat History
- MIT Licensed
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Let's Chat Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.