JFrog Artifactory Open Source Repository Manager
JFrog Artifactory Open Source is an open source repository manager.
JFrog Artifactory was built to tackle some real world problems with Maven, and includes features such as fine-grained permissions, LDAP integration, advanced artifacts management policies, scheduled backups, auditing, and more.
JFrog Artifactory works with Maven, Ivy, and Gradle and supports hosting and remote proxying of artifacts.
It integrates with Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo and other CI servers.
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
JFrog Artifactory Open Source for Artifact Life-Cycle Management
JFrog’s Artifactory open source project was created to speed up development cycles using binary repositories.
It’s the world’s most advanced repository manager, creating a single place for teams to manage all their binary artifacts efficiently.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your JFrog Artifactory Open Source Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 17.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.