Jenkins Continuous Integration Site
Jenkins is widely recognized as the most feature-rich CI available with easy configuration, continuous delivery and continuous integration support, easily test, build and stage your app, and more.
It supports multiple SCM tools including CVS, Subversion and Git.
It can execute Apache Ant and Apache Maven-based projects as well as arbitrary scripts.
Out of the box, the Jenkins package includes Jenkins, Apache, Tomcat, and Git.
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
Ask a room of developers which CI system they’re using and there is a good chance that several, if not most, will say Jenkins.
The leading open source automation server, Jenkins provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project.
Not wanting to see their favorite CI subsumed by Oracle, Jenkins was spun out in 2011 as its own product.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Jenkins Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 16.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.