JasperReports Community Edition Business Intelligence Site
The JasperReports Server can be used as a stand-alone or embedded reporting and BI server that offers web-based reporting, analytic tools and visualization, and a dashboard feature for compiling multiple custom views.
JasperReports supports multiple data sources including Hadoop Hive, JSON data sources, Excel, XML/A, Hibernate and more.
You can create reports with their WYSIWYG tool and build beautiful visualizations, charts and graphs.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of a JasperReports Community Edition Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
JasperReports Server provides reporting and analytics that can be embedded into a web or mobile application as well as operate as a central information hub for the enterprise by delivering mission critical information on a real-time or scheduled basis to the browser, mobile device, or email inbox in a variety of file formats.
JasperReports Server is optimized to share, secure, and centrally manage your Jaspersoft reports and analytic views.
- Interactive report viewing and formatting
- Secure central repository
- Report scheduling and distribution
- Customizable and brandable UI
Flexible Server Architecture
- Semantic layer for relational and non-relational data sources - BI Editions only
- On-premises, virtualized, or Cloud (SaaS & PaaS) deployment options
- Open standards, REST and SOAP-based web service architecture simplifies mobile and web application integration
- Connectivity to existing identity management systems to centralize and secure reports and analysis views
- Report access and usage auditing for compliance
- Granular security access down to the cell and column level
JasperReports is the world's most popular open source reporting engine.
It is entirely written in Java and it is able to use data coming from any kind of data source and produce pixel-perfect documents that can be viewed, printed or exported in a variety of document formats including HTML, PDF, Excel, OpenOffice and Word.
- Embeddable Java Report Engine
- Pixel-perfect report generation
- Output to PDF, HTML, CSV, XLS, TXT, RTF and more
Jaspersoft ETL is a state-of-the-art data integration engine, powered by Talend.
Extract data from various sources, transform the data based on defined business rules, and load into a centralized data warehouse or data mart for reporting and analysis.
- Graphical design environment
- More than 500 Connectors and Components
- Job versioning
A powerful eclipse-based report designer for JasperReports and JasperReports Server.
Build reports from any data source, format the look and feel for print or on-screen reading, deploy to JasperReports Server or your own JasperReports implementation, and export to a wide range of formats.
- Graphical design environment
- Report template and theme support
- JasperReports Server integration
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your JasperReports Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 3600 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 18.58 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.