Horde Groupware Webmail Site
Horde Groupware Webmail is a free, enterprise ready, browser based communication suite.
It is part of the Horde Groupware collaboration suite of applications.
The Webmail product features integrated mail, calendar, address book, tasks and notes applications.
It features different interfaces for different devices, and synchronization out of the box.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based communication suite.
Users can read, send and organize email messages and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition bundles the separately available applications IMP, Ingo, Kronolith, Turba, Nag, Mnemo, Gollem, and Trean.
It can be extended with any of the released Horde applications or the applications that are still in development, like a bookmark manager or a file manager.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of a Horde Groupware Webmail Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
- Dynamic, basic and mobile interfaces
- Public and shared resources (calendars, address books, tasklists and notepads)
- Unlimited resources per user
- Translated into 41 languages including right-to-left scripts and full unicode support
- Global tagging system
- Customizable portal screen including applets for weather, quotes, etc.
- Online help system
- Import and export of groupware data from other applications
- Synchronization with PDAs, mobile phones, groupware clients
- Integrated user management, group support and permissions system
- User preferences with global default values
- Strong integration, e.g. address book lookups in meeting planning, task due dates in calendar
- Platform independent, works on any web server with PHP support, i.e. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Mac OS X Server
- Abstract database support, e.g. for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- IMAP and POP3 webmail client
- 3-pane and 3-column-layouts
- Message filtering
- Message searching
- HTML message composition with WYSIWIG editor
- Spell checking
- Built in attachment viewers
- Encrypting and signing of messages (S/MIME and PGP)
- Quota support
- Keyboard navigation
- Full character set support for folders names and email messages
- Conversation view of all messages in a thread
- Downloading of message attachments in a ZIP file
- Flexible, individual alias addresses
- IMAP folder subscriptions
- Shared IMAP folders
- Graphical emoticons
- Support for mailing list headers
- Forwarding of multiple messages at once
- Attachments sent as links
- Day, week, work week, month and year views
- Recurring and all-day events
- Alarms with email notifications
- Simple and advanced search forms
- Meeting planning, also with other calendar applications
- Email notification about changed events
- Free/busy information exchange with other calendar applications
- Subscription of remote calendars
- Integration into external clients like Apple Calendar, Mozilla Lightning/Sunbird, Microsoft Outlook
- CalDAV, iCalendar and iTip support
- Distribution lists/email groups, also across address books
- Simple and advanced search forms
- Customizable address book listings
- vCard support
- Address book pager (rolodex)
- Customizable contact fields
- Integration of existing address books
- Integration into external clients through CardDAV
- Priorities and due dates
- Searchable descriptions
- Email notification about changed tasks
- Integration into external clients like Apple iCal, Mozilla Sunbird, Microsoft Outlook
- CalDAV and vTodo support
- Fulltext search
- Character counter
- Encrypted notes
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Horde Groupware Webmail Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.