EspoCRM Customer Relationship Management Site
EspoCRM is a simple CRM system that helps you to manage your customer relationships.
It is fully open sourced under the terms of the GPLv3, features responsive design and is lightning-fast.
It can also be easily customized to meet your specific needs.
EspoCRM is an Open Source CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that allows you to see, enter and evaluate all your company relationships regardless of the type.
People, companies, projects or opportunities — all in an easy and intuitive interface.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of an EspoCRM Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
- Leads. Converting Lead to Opportunity/Account/Contact.
- Opportunities. Potential sales in CRM.
- Accounts. Each account is a central record in B2B model.
- Contacts. Contact can be related to multiple Accounts with specific roles of relationships.
- Sending invitations to attendees.
- Google Calendar Integration (available in Advanced Pack)
- Shared Calendar. User can see schedules of coworkers.
- Email Accounts. Automatic archiving emails from personal or group IMAP accounts. Incoming emails automatically get linked to corresponding records.
- Outbound Emails
- Email Templates
- Email Folders
- Email Signature
- Email Filters
- Mass Email
- Multiple email addresses per record.
- Activity Stream. Feed where changes and new additions of followed records are shown.
- Follow Button. User can follow particular record. Records one creates or those that got assigned to one are followed automatically.
- Customer Portal
- Knowledge Base
- Attaching document files
- Document Folders
- Products (available in Advanced Pack)
- Quotes and Invoices (available in Advanced Pack)
- VoIP integration (available as Voip Integration extension)
- Multiple phone numbers per record. Different types of phone numbers (Mobile, Office, Fax, etc.).
- Reports (available in Advanced Pack). Allow users to see gathered information about business.
- Business Process Management (available in Advanced Pack). BPM tool. Provides an ability to model and automate business processes.
- Workflows (available in Advanced Pack). Actions can be triggered if specific conditions are met. Available actions: send email, update record, create new record, create notification, assign record by specific rule.
- Maps. Displayed based on address fields.
- Dynamic forms
- Calculated fields
- Data privacy management
- Kanban boards
- Export to Excel
- Export to CSV
- Printing to PDF
- Google Contacts Integration (available in Advanced Pack)
- Mass Email Marketing
- Mass Mail Merge (coming soon)
- Target Lists
- Sync Target Lists with Reports (available in Advanced Pack)
- MailChimp Integration (available in Advanced Pack)
- Layout Manager. Change layouts for detail and list views.
- Entity Manager. Create custom entities, fields and relationships.
- Label Manager. Ability to customize application labels.
- Extensions. Ability to customize your EspoCRM with installable extensions.
- Data Import
- Users. No user limitation in on-premise version.
- Teams. Users can be organized into teams.
- Roles. Access control can be set for whole team and specific user.
- LDAP Authentication
- Currency Rates
- Themes support
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your EspoCRM Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.