ELK Elasticsearch Logstash Kibana Log Management Stack
The ELK stack is a log management platform consisting of:
- Elasticsearch (deep search and data analytics)
- Logstash (centralized logging, log enrichment and parsing)
- Kibana (powerful and beautiful data visualizations).
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
So, what is the ELK Stack?
"ELK" is the acronym for three open source projects:
Elasticsearch is a search and analytics engine.
Logstash is a server‑side data processing pipeline that ingests data from multiple sources simultaneously, transforms it, and then sends it to a "stash" like Elasticsearch.
Kibana lets users visualize data with charts and graphs in Elasticsearch.
It started with Elasticsearch…
The open source, distributed, RESTful, JSON-based search engine.
Easy to use, scalable and flexible, it earned hyper-popularity among users and a company formed around it, you know, for search.
And it grew with Logstash and Kibana
A search engine at heart, users started using Elasticsearch for logs and wanted to easily ingest and visualize them.
Enter Logstash, the powerful ingest pipeline, and Kibana, the flexible visualization tool.
The Elastic Stack is the next evolution of ELK.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your ELK Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 3072 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 18.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.