Drupal Content Management Site
Drupal is one of the most versatile open source content management systems on the market.
Over a thousand developers contributed to the code in the most recent version.
Drupal is built for high performance and is scalable to many servers, has easy integration via REST, JSON, SOAP and other formats, and features a whopping 15,000 plugins to extend and customize the application for just about any type of website.
You won’t feel alone if you use Drupal; the hundreds of thousands of Drupal users around the world have built a very robust community with local meetups and global user conferences.
Meet the world’s leading digital experience platform that helps you manage and deliver web content across channels and devices.
Drupal enables organizations to build better sites and experiences faster.
Global enterprises, brands, governments, colleges and universities, NGOs and other organizations use Drupal so they can engage with users on websites and beyond, to deliver the right content, to the right users, at the right time.
Key features of Drupal
- Use Drupal to tell the world about yourself, your company and your work. Modules are available to easily add photo galleries and support social media and it's easy to create a theme that reflects your personality and style.
- Drupal is used by large, well-known websites, including those belonging to the University of Oxford and the White House. It includes professional content management and collaboration tools and is scalable to high workloads.
- Drupal can power an e-commerce website. Modules are available for payment and shipping integration, notifications, order management and shopping cart workflows, and it's easy to find or develop themes for online storefronts.
Drupal 8 is the latest, greatest release of the world's most widely used enterprise web CMS.
It's fast. Flexible.
Drupal 8 taps into the concentrated innovation from its open source community.
You can drive value and streamline your work with new capabilities for successful digital experiences.
Drupal 8 has something for everyone who supports online content and digital experience at your organization: business decision makers, site administrators, digital marketers, content managers, web developers, technical architects, and IT pros.
Drupal 8's core platform has more than 200 new features built in.
But it's more than a collection of features; Drupal 8 is a platform you can use to achieve digital success.
Drupal includes comprehensive content management features, including the ability to create new content types and import content from other sources.
Drupal modules make it possible to add nearly unlimited functionality, ranging from photo galleries to e-commerce workflows, and extensive free documentation enables both new users and expert developers to quickly start using and developing with Drupal.
Drupal 8 Means Easier Content Authoring.
Content creators and marketers can use the integrated WYSIWYG editor or navigate the site and use the new on-page editor.
Drupal 8 Means Mobile Everywhere.
Drupal 8 is built for a mobile-first world.
Everything in Drupal 8 supports responsive design.
Drupal 8 Means Better Language and Global Support.
Improved multilingual and globalization support to deliver great digital experiences AND Drupal interface translations means Drupal speaks everyone's language.
Drupal 8 Means More Digital Ecosystem Integrations.
Drupal plays nice with your organization's email, analytics, marketing automation, and other digital tech solutions.
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Drupal Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.