concrete5 Content Management Site
concrete5 is a content management system that features an intuitive WYSIWYG editor, versioning, workflow, SEO-friendly URLS, and more.
concrete 5 has been praised by users as one of the simplest and least intimidating of the CMS platforms available.
And with nearly 1,500 add-ons to choose from, you can customize concrete5 every which way.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of a concrete5 Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
Our Editor makes it easy to customize your site exactly the way you want it.
No creative limits or coding needed.
- In-context editing
- WYSIWYG content editor
- Dynamically generated forms for typed content with auto-save and drafts
- Easy theme controls
- Layouts retain responsive grid points.
- Media Manager
- Drag and Drop Content
- WYSIWYG Editor
Powerful and Extendable
The real power is in the way you customize concrete5.
A wide variety of add ons to extend your website and broaden your functionality.
- Simple Installation
- One click version update
- Addon support
- Quick installs from concrete5 marketplace through site dashboard
- Automatic add-on update notification
- 1000's of add-ons at your finger tips
- Core supported add-ons
- Large Theme Directory
Mobile Optimized & Responsive
Your website will look good on any device.
Built with modern browsers and mobile devices in mind.
- Responsive layouts
- Responsive video
- Responsive images
- Mobile navigation/menus
Modular Building & Templates
Make any design your own using the Style Editor.
Personalize fonts, colors, and layouts to create the custom look you want.
- Image Editor
- Templates and page types
- Layouts retain responsive grid points
Create Forms and Collect Data
Create forms and surveys in a few easy steps without any design or code needed.
With the form builder, you can easily create, edit forms in minutes.
- Form Validation
- Form field validation
- Error Detection
- Custom form fields
- Easy for drag and drop
- Create Surveys
- Realtime results with reporting
All your reporting is in one interface.
User your data to make marketing decisions.
- Forms Results
- Survey Results
- Logging system for all emails
- Error Logging
- Statistics tracking of user sessions
Blog and Commenting
Easily add a beautiful and totally customizable blog to your site.
- Rss syndication
- Category support
- Multiple authors
- Post display options
Our completely integrated commenting system supports threaded comments, and all comments have individual like counts.
- Comment moderation
- Commenter authentication
- Identify spam
- Anonymous comment enable/disable
- Comment sorting
Users and Permissions
Our permissions allow you to manage the users of your site, and different groups.
Concrete5 permissions is extremely powerful and can be you can model any publishing policies your organization needs.
- My profile
- Custom single pages
Create private and protected web pages that only specific members can assess.
- Users & Groups
- Save and approve can be assigned to different permission groups easily.
- Events can be triggered as workflows against any save permission
- Multi-step workflow extension available in Enterprise Suite
Social and SEO
Concrete5 is optimized for search without any additional code or add-ons required.
Improve your search rankings from the start.
- Custom pretty URLs
- XML sitemap
- Description meta tag
- Easy directory structure site map for organizes your content
- Easy control of your h1-h6 header
- Bulk SEO Page Updater
- Page titles
Fast social share buttons is a powerful social share plugin that allow you to display social share buttons.
- Social Buttons
- and more
Security and Support
Security isn’t a luxury it’s a requirement.
We employ the latest technology to protect your sensitive information.
- Modify without over-riding the core
- Tested and supported at hackerone.com/concrete5
- Audit Trail
- Content approval
- Email verification
- Login History
- SSL Compatible
No Hassle Support
Whatever your process might be, the core team can augment your team, or deliver an end-to-end solution for your application development needs.
- Certification program
- Commercial Support
- Developer Community
- Online Help (active online community)
- Professional Hosting
- Third-party Developers
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your concrete5 Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.