Codiad Web-based IDE Framework
Codiad is a web-based IDE framework with minimal resource requirements.
Codiad was designed to be simple, allowing for fast, interactive development with less overhead than larger desktop editors.
* Admin Package included: OpenVPN, SSH, SFTP, OS root access
Codiad is a web-based IDE framework with a small footprint and minimal requirements.
Codiad was built with simplicity in mind, allowing for fast, interactive development without the massive overhead of some of the larger desktop editors.
That being said even users of IDE's such as Eclipse, NetBeans and Aptana are finding Codiad's simplicity to be a huge benefit.
Codiad consists of three panels;
- a left panel which houses the file manager and active files,
- center panel which is where editors reside,
- and a right panel which contains system and other controls.
The right & left side panels collapse providing maximum real-estate to the editor.
While simplicity was key, Codiad does not skimp on features having a team of dedicated developers actively adding more.
- Support for 40+ languages
- Plugin Library
- Error checking & notifications
- Multiple user support
- Editor screen splitting
- Local Storage redundancy
- Advanced searching tools
- Smart auto-complete
- Real-Time Collaborative editing
- Over 20 Syntax color themes
- Completely Open-Source
- Easily customized source
- Runs on your own server
- Quick-Download backups
- Maximum editor screen space
- i18n Language Support
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Codiad Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 15.56 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.