Alfresco Community Edition Content Management Site
Alfresco Community Edition is a standards-compliant content repository.
It includes granular access control, support for social networks, and an embedded workflow engine that integrates with business processes.
Alfresco Community Edition supports federated servers, roles-based permissions and support for mobile clients.
Alfresco Community Edition is the open source Enterprise Content Management software that handles any type of content, allowing users to easily share and collaborate on content.
Alfresco Community Edition is freely available and offers powerful capabilities for business process or content needs.
Alfresco’s open source software is widely adopted for community-driven development and contributions as well as for researching new features.
Write to us and ask for your credentials to the admin interface of an Alfresco Community Edition Demo Environment.
Your credentials will be valid for 1 day after which the Demo Environment will reset itself.
- Records management with Alfresco
- Document management
- Records management, including 5015.2 certification
- Image management
- Digital asset management
- Learning content management support for learning management systems (e.g. Moodle)
- LOR Learning Object Repository (edu-sharing)
- Integrated publishing
- Repository access via CIFS/SMB, FTP, WebDAV, NFS and CMIS
- Automating business processes with the embedded Activiti BPM engine
- Solr search
- Federated servers
- Multi-language support
- Portable application packaging
- Multi-platform support (officially Windows, Linux and Solaris)
- Browser-based GUI (official support for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge)
- Desktop integration with LibreOffice
- Online integration with Google Docs
- Clustering support
- Pluggable authentication: NTLM, LDAP, Kerberos, CAS
- Multiple database support: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database (Enterprise Edition), IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server (Enterprise Edition), MariaDB, Amazon RDS -MySQL, Amazon Aurora
Your Virtual Machine Specs
Your Alfresco Community Edition Server will be running on an isolated and secure Virtual Machine with the following configuration 1 :
- CPU: 1 vCPU on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7260U Physical Processor(s)
- Base Frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 3072 MB on 32 GB DDR4-2133 Physical Memory Chip(s)
- DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max Memory Bandwidth: 34.1 GB/s
- Disk Size: 18.06 GB on 1TB M.2. SSD Physical Storage Chip(s)
- M.2 Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Sequential Read: 530 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 510 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: 92 K
- Random Write IOPS: 83 K
Note 1 : Virtual Machine Resources are already optimized for performance. Under extreme usage or circumstances, more resources can be easily acquired via our Add-ons section.